Withdrawals and Transfers


If you are transferring from one school within the Bibb County School District (BCSD) to another school in BCSD, please utilize Parent Portal to access our Online Registration platform.

When you enter your new address and provide supporting proof of residence, you can contact the new school to complete the transfer process.

If you are transferring from a school outside of BCSD, please enroll as a new student.


While we strive to provide the very best educational services to our students, we recognize that there are circumstances that will require that you withdraw your student from Howard High School. 

Please contact us to inform us of your intent to withdraw, your reason for withdrawal.  We will work with you to determine what additional steps may be required in order to clear records and request records be sent to your new school.  We appreciate your support in helping us maintain updated enrollment records and wish you the best moving forward.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.